Start to Finish Solutions
For over 35 years, we’ve been creating solutions from start to finish for a multitude of customers spanning many industries. So, why should you trust us to come up with the right answers?
Because that’s what we do, every single day. Our full spectrum solutions start with just an idea- YOUR idea- and we take that to the next level with precision engineering and assembly, installation and maintenance beyond the sale. We really appreciate the relationships we’ve built with our customers, and we want you to feel confident that you can call us up when you have a question or need a part and get what you need without wasting your time. Come be a part of our family.
- We offer free engineered quotes and complimentary consultations with our knowledgeable engineering department.
- We have an experienced engineering staff that begins each project by determining the application objectives, and then selects the best components for the job.
- We take advantage of the latest technology in order to provide the best quality products, designs, and solutions.
- We think outside the box, and have years of experience across industries allowing us to pull knowledge from a variety of sources to engineer a complete solution that others may not consider.
- We design and engineer most systems in house for maximum efficiency, flexibility, and control over deadlines and quality.
- We have skilled assembly staff that quickly and accurately complete complicated systems, even those requiring custom design and fabrication.
- We build most systems in house, allowing us maximum quality control of both parts and finished products, as well as the reliability of one engineer being with the project from conception to installation.
- We run-off the entire system in house before the system is shipped to the job site.
- We are not dependent on sub-contractors, allowing us to be very competitive with pricing and delivery.
- We are experienced with everything from straight conveyors with no automation to large systems that are fully integrated with RFID, robots, stops, and have full controls capability. We are able to design, build, and program electrical and pneumatic systems using many different customer driven component choices.
- We offer installation and maintenance services that are top values with our trained installation and field service crews.
- We work with a large network of independent agents and house salesmen to provide you with the best possible customer service.
- We utilize a network of vendors that has a history of providing us with timely delivery of the brands that you specify and who provide us with full technical support on those product lines.
- We stock over $850,000 worth of inventory in-house so that we can offer fast delivery of assembled conveyors and parts orders.
- We have access to those components for mock-ups, and are happy to prove product compatibility with our suggested system solutions.
- We have over 21,500 square feet of assembly space in-house plus additional space at our satellite facilities to ensure that we can accommodate any size project.
- We do not have minimum order quantities for your convenience.
- We answer the phone. When you call us for a quote during regular office hours, regardless of whether it is for a system or a parts order, your call will be answered by a real person with real experience with our products.
- We provide documentation for every system we sell.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service, and offer warranty and return packages on all standard products.
- We have a 24 hour emergency line for when your system is down and you need a part yesterday.
- We are centrally located in the US and willing to travel.